The Turkish coast has became a very popular holiday destination in the last decade (been there and I understand why). And almost all of the millions of people who go there fly into Antalya International airport. We are happy to add Antalya X to our product list right now.
With 16 of the 18 million passengers being foreigners it is clear this is not a standard airport. Just go there in August and you see an airport running at maximum capacity.
The rendering of this airport in FSX is done by our internal Aerosoft modelers, and include some rather special animations (something we feel is not used enough). From the building sites to the big Turkish flags near the roads. In high summer you even see the dust clouds that wreak havoc on the delicate engines.
AESLite is of course used to make the airport more alive with vehicles and the airport is fully covered by the full AES as long as you got the latest version. Note that the more advanced features used will not work in the limited DX10 mode of FSX.
- Complete coverage of the airport and immediate vicinity
- High resolution (50cm / pixel) day- and night textures
- Photorealistic textures on buildings, vehicles, etc.
- AESLite used to make the airport come to life
- Covered by AES 2.08
- Advanced lighting
- Advanced animations
- Compatible with all AI Traffic addons
- Very easy on framerates (but do read the manual)
- Simple installer, no DRM included
- The FSX version is released first, an FS2004 version will follow but is not included when buying this copy. Please note not all mentioned features above will be possible in FS2004.
Note: This airport is part of the "Holiday Airports 1" package covering the airports Antalya, Faro, Kos and Monastir.
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (Acceleration or SP2)
- Windows XP, Windows VISTA, Windows 7 (fully updated)
- Intel Core 2 Duo E6850 CPU (Core 2 Quad advised)
- 2 GB RAM
- Direct X 9 compatible Graphics Card with minimal 512 MB
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 8 minimal to read and print the manual (1)
- Download-Size: 160 MB
This Product Requires Online Activation