The Greek island Kos is one of the most popular holiday destinations in the
Aegean. Kos International Airport "Hippocrates" is situated in an idyllic
atmosphere, directly by the sea and between two ridges. It is particularly
approached by European charter airlines during the summer.
The airport is a faithful copy of all original airport
buildings. Accommodated landclasses, coastlines, and a
detailed mesh for the entire island ensure that the
airport is beautifully embedded in the countryside.
Various details, different scenery-effects and many
little objects provide a lively atmosphere at the
- Detailed representation of Kos International Airport “Hippocrates” incl.
- Photo-realistic ground textures†
- High-resolution day and night textures
- Photo-realistic textures at buildings, vehicles etc.
- Detailed mesh and adjusted landclasses, coastlines for the entire island
- Realistic lighting effects at night
- AI- Traffic compatible
- Incl. FSX- and FS2004-version*
- Simple installation, no online registration necessary††
*As a bonus this package includes the airport "LTU 2005 - Kos" for FS2004.
Please note not all mentioned features above are†included in the FS2004 version.
For FS2004 and For FSX.