General Edward Lawrence Logan International Airport is Boston’s international
Airport. More than 50 Airlines fly to this airport while it handles about 30
million passengers each year. This makes Boston Logan one of the 20 biggest
airports of the United States.
The airport has service to
destinations in the United States, as well as Canada,
the Caribbean, Europe and Mexico.
The airports ground texture is based on a high detailed aerial image. All
buildings, lighting systems, navigation beacons have been modeled to the
smallest of details including all buildings and airport institutions. All
features of this airport are shown in an up to date virtual replica for FSX and
FS9. Countless static and dynamic objects enhance the flair of a busy mega
- All buildings and airport institutions
- Dynamic and animated objects
- Photorealistic textures on buildings, vehicles, etc.
- Photo realisitc ground image
- High resolution day- and night textures
- Taxiways, apron with realistic rendered textures
- Hundreds of taxiway- and runway signs according to original plans
- Excellent frame rates
- Fully compatible to the standard AI traffic and third party traffic
add-ons such as MyTraffic
- Supports AES (Airport Enhancement Services)
- Including FSX- and FS2004 version
Airport charts for Boston Logan can be found on
For FS2004 and For FSX.
This Product Requires Online Activation