ProFlight Emulator Deluxe brings back the all time favorite Flight Simulator ATC
program for FS2004 and FSX, Pro Flight 2000!
Picking up on this great
program and adding new features to it makes it a perfect stand alone tool for an
exciting ATC adventure within Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Get the boxed version
PFE Deluxe includes everything needed to enjoy ProFlight 2000 including a
full working copy of the original ProFlight 2000 program. PFE basically uses the
flight plan data generated by ProFlight 2000 and the original localized voice
sets too. For the user, it will be just like running a ProFlight 2000 adventure
but with the most recent Flight Simulator version.
The strength of ProFlight 2000 is that it handles almost every situation you can think of in flight, including VFR, IFR, Victor and jet airways, different national Flight Level designations, using a very slick interface; it can also manage runway overrides. It is also uses the correct frequencies for every airport ATC system, so that if you miss a hand over, you can usually look up the frequency you need.
- PFE provides an all new runways database using data from FS2004 or FSX
- Supports multiple flight planners (including FS2004 and FSX when using
the PFE flight plan converter)
- Active AI detection (both air and ground traffic) during takeoff and
- Transition levels can change dependant on your geographic location
- Configurable Transition Altitudes for each of the 26 ProFlight
- Use ProFlight's initial departure vectoring or choose to fly published
- Considerable attention has been given to approach vectoring to provide
smooth, realistic approaches to most airports.
- SID (DP) and STAR support
- Departure procedures (SIDs/DPs) are configurable and can be named which
is then read out by ATC
- Let ProFlight handle all approach vectoring or choose to fly a published
approach (STAR) at anytime.
- Step climbs and step descents
- Ability to request higher and lower altitudes visual approach different
- Active runways (departure and arrival) determined either by AI (if in
use) or wind direction
- ATC handles missed approaches and vectors you back into the pattern
- Supports controlled, uncontrolled or partially controlled
- Emergencies supported with vectors back to your departure airport or the
nearest airport (your choice) â€¦and many more
- Sample 1
- Sample 2
- Sample 3
- Sample 4
- Sample 5
- Sample 6
- Sample 7
Download-Version: Version 1.82, Manual as a .pdf-file (English, German)
Microsoft Flight Simulator X / 2004
Windows XP / Vista
1 GHz Processor
128 MB RAM
Graphic card with at least 64 MB
Download-Size: 250 MB
Installation-Size: 420 MB
For FS2004 and For FSX.