The PZL-104 Wilga 35A is a remarkable aircraft. It was designed in the early 1960's and it took many evisions before the developers got to the version that became a standard aircraft on many Eastern European airfields. After the collapse of the Berlin Wall many of the Wilga's found new homes in Western countries where they still work like the reliable and sturdy aircraft the designers had in mind.
If you are only used to Cessna's or other western GA aircraft the Wilga is a bit of a shock. It's far larger then it seems to be from a distance. It also looks weird with the long undercarriage and the huge engine and propeller. Flying the Wilga is also something special. It is totally utilitarian, a bit slow (drag is as huge as the engine is) and it feels like a much larger aircraft. But it is totally dependable, very easy to fly and you can land on a dime. It can even take up three (!) gliders at the same time. It's special, it's something else, it's the PZL 104 Wilga.
Our version for FSX is created with the latest standards by the OctopusG group. The main developers fly this aircraft almost every week so they knew the real aircraft down to the smallest details. If you are looking for a solid small aircraft that can take a beating and can be flown from the smallest strips the Wilga is ready for you.
- Easy on framerate
- Six different version (Russian/Polish/German/US versions included)
- Many special animations
- High definition Virtual Cockpit
- Many systems made with special modules to avoid FSX limitations
- Highly realistic flight model, tested by actual Wilga pilots
- Sound set created from real recordings (including all cockpit sounds)
- Extensive manual
- Easy to use installer
- Microsoft Flight Simulator FSX (with SP2 or Acceleration Pack)
- Windows XP, Vista, 7 (fully updated)
- Dual Core CPU
- 2 GB RAM internal memory
- 512 MB graphic card
- Adobe Acrobat® Reader 8 minimal to read and print the manual
- Download-Size: 170 MB
- Installation-Size: 280 MB