ESC presents their new Pilatus PC-12 PW Canada PT6 Soundset for FS2004/FSX which provides the most accurate PC-12 Sound
Features in addition to the Engine Sound (FS9/FSX):
- Stereo and Mono Version (stereo better quality, but may affect performance)
- Real Touchdown and Gear Sounds
- Custom Autopilot Disconnect
- Real Roll
- Realistic Cockpit Environment
- Custom Flaps
- Custom System Sounds (Stall,Gear Warn, Overspeed, Autopilot, Glideslope)
- Gyro / Battery
About the Engine:
The Pratt & Whitney Canada PT6 is one of the most popular turboprop aircraft engines in history.
The PT6 family are particularly well known for their extremely high reliability.
The main variant, the PT6A is available in a wide variety of models,
covering the power range between 580 and 920 shaft horsepower in the original series, and up to 1,940 shp (1,450 kW) in the "large" lines.
For FS2004 and For FSX.