Sometimes you just want to fly, or you are new to flight simulation, and don't wish spend 30 minutes preflighting an aircraft. Maybe today you don't want to spend much effort to create a flightplan and programming a flight management computer. feelThere LE aircraft are designed to be detailed enough to immerse you in the simulation experience and quickly get into the air from power-up to takeoff. Many systems are modeled, just not every system. You will find the level of detailed is greater than any flight simulator default aircraft. The systems that are modeled behave correctly; or are only slightly simplified. LE aircraft are designed for fun … which is the point for playing Microsoft's Flight Simulator.
The Embraer Phenom I00 is a Very Light Jet (VLJ) developed by Brazilian aircraft manufacturer Embraer. It has a capacity for 4 passengers in its normal configuration, but can carry up to 6 passengers with a single crew.
GENERAL FEATURES : SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS HARDWARE COMPATIBILITY : Go Flight modules
Track IR Technical Requirements
PANEL FEATURES :
- Highly detailed Phenom 100 (by Embraer) for Microsoft Flight Simulator X and 2004 (fs9)
- Fly up to 4 passengers with 1178 Nm range
- New generation GARMIN 1000 flight deck
- Detailed interiors with superb details
- Simple FMS integrated with Multi Function Displays using the default FS flight planner
- Full Authority Digital Engine Control (FADEC)
- Realistic flight dynamics based on manufacturer's specifications.
- Truly immersive sound experience powered by Turbine Sound Studios
- Numerous animations
- Nose wheel steering limited over 40kts
- Load Manager
SYSTEMS FEATURES :
- New Generation Full glass cockpit with advanced GARMIN 1000 digital avionics
- Multiple photorealistic 2D control panels
- Fully interactive 3D virtual cockpit
- Simicons to easily access 2D panels
- Aircraft flyable from the Captain or First Officer's seat (virtual cockpit mode)
- Enhanced Ground Proximity Warning System (EGPWS) and warnings and caution messages
- TCAS II : Traffic avoidance with audio-visual Traffic Advisory and Resolution Advisory system
- Pop up instrument EFIS screens for multi-monitor displays
- Screen resolutions from 1024x768 to 1920x1080 for a perfect instrument readability
- Two panels for standard 4:3 and wide 16:9 screens
FMS FEATURES (FLIGHT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM) :
- About all systems are simulated : electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, pressurization system, bleed air, air conditioning, FADEC with ATR function
- Computerized Management System called Full Authority Digital Engine Control (FADEC) (optimizes engine operation during all phases of the flight and, in turn, reduces fuel consumption and maintenance costs)
- Auto Pilot with overspeed and stall recovery systems, just like the real thing
- Ice detection fully simulated
- Simple FMS to load flight plans from FSX default flight planner
- VNAV mode supported for cruise and descent phase
Microsoft Flight Simulator 9 - Microsoft Flight Simulator X SP2 (or Acceleration Pack) - Windows XP 32 bits - Vista 32 bits - Seven 32-64 bits - Intel Core 2 Duo CPU (2x 2666Mhz) or equivalent (Core 2 Quad CPU recommended) - 2 GB RAM - DX9 Graphic Card with at least 256 MB (512 MB strongly recommended).
For FS2004 and For FSX.