Stand alone Air Traffic Control Tower Simulation - MULTIPLAYER VERSION- single player version is included
Tower! 2011 is part of the Air Traffic Controller Suite.
Air Traffic Controller Suite includes Tower! 2011 and will include Tracon! 2011 and ATCC! 2011. Each module will be playable independently, or in multiplayer mode using an Internet connection.
Tower 2011 has been developed from scratch. feelThere has received feedback over the past few years concerning air traffic control games and these suggestions have been implemented into this new simulation. The initial release includes three airports to challenge controllers of all skill levels. The smaller airport has been specifically selected to allow new controllers to learn the software and air traffic control procedures. After gaining experience the two major airports multiple runways and high traffic volumes will challenge experienced controllers.
Your assignment is to guide aircraft of various sizes and capabilities to and from the active runway for landing and takeoff. As TOWER you must assure that it safe for a plane to enter or cross a runway, assign taxiway routes, when to stop and start movement, and clear aircraft for take off. Tower 2011 by feelThere provides you with flight strips, ground and air radar screens and top down view photorealistic background for the airport. Tower 2011 is no arcade game. With a complex command structure, advanced AI and Speech Recognition technology Tower 2011 will allow you to experience of the thrill of being a real air traffic controller.
- 3 photorealistic airports
- Advanced artificial intelligence (AI) pilots follow complex tower commands when to taxi around airport and fly approach and departure procedures
- Single and multiplayer eiditions
- Full voice control possible using Microsoft's speech SDK voice recognition technology **
- Photorealistic 2d graphics with dynamic lighting, shadows and ground traffic
- Complex simulation allow you to experience the real life duties of a tower controller
- Create new airports, schedules and airplanes using the same editors used by the development team
- Aircraft will follow inflight heading and turn command
- Runway racetrack pattern commands are simulated
- Runway assignments for arriving and departing aircraft may be changed
- After takeoff headings can be assigned to aircraft prior to departure
- Runway intersection takeoffs are simulated
- Many of the newly issued FAA commands are simulated (such as line up and wait, taxi to ramp/apron)
- Taxiway routing to and from parking and terminal areas can be assigned and changed
- Hold short commands may be issued for taxiways and runways
- Dynamic lighting and shadows provide a stimulating visual environment. Sun cycle calculated from real world data
- Ground traffic (cars on freeways and major highways and streets)
- Stereo sound.
Additional setup tips here..