Golden Age Simulations Stinson SR-8 Stinson Gullwing for FSX/P3D
The Reliant was built in the days when airplane was spelled with a capital "A." People liked to travel first class, in style, with all the comforts of home. Nobody was going to go anywhere if they had to suffer discomfort. When the airplane progressed to the stage where it could offer more than a rough ride and a case of pneumonia, big business began to view it in a completely new light. No longer a daredevil machine, it was now a means of travel. Affluent travelers demanded comfort even in the air, and so, the cabin airplane started out as a summer home with wings.
The foregoing philosophy yielded many beautiful ships: the Staggerwing Beech, the Howard DGA-15, the Noorduyn Norseman, and the Gullwing Stinson Reliant. Before technology brought this golden era to an end after World War II, these planes ruled supreme as the original mini airliners.
Golden Age Simulations has brought the Stinson 'Gullwing" to FSX and P3D; modeling both the 245hp Lycoming R-680-B6 powered SR-8B and the 320hp Wright R-760-E2 SR-8E. The SR-8 series represented the largest production run of the various SR Gullwings produced prior to WWII.
- Native FSX/P3D compatible model
- Incredibly detailed model with full animations and completely clickable virtual cockpit
- 3 complete aircraft: Model 8B, 8E land planes, 8E float plane
- 7high definition liveries with blank textures for creating your own designs
- 4 Interior schemes
- Precise 3D modeled gauges with backlighting
- High fidelity sound package - unique to each model
- Precise flight dynamics
- Windows 8 / 7 / XP (32-bit or 64-bit) / Vista
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (Acceleration, Gold or SP2 required) or Lockheed P3D
- 2.0GHz or any Dual Core
- 2.0GB RAM
- 256MB graphics card
- 1.5GB hard drive space