The Breguet 763 'Deux Ponts' was a transport aircraft developed in the late 1940s. It was known as 'The Provence' and first entered in service in 1953. All were operated between France and Algiers.
Highly detailed plane
Complete double-deck 3D Interior
- Full object plane.
- Pilot objects, detailed landing gear, detailed radial engine
- High resolution texture (day and night)
- A great classic plane
- Bumped texture
- Modern seats
- Two floors
- top floor: economy class
- bottom floor: 1st class with lounge
- You decide the number of passengers!
- Animated Flight attendant <-- a first in X-Plane !
- Bathrooms with animated doors