The Alenia C-27J Spartan is a medium-sized military transport aircraft.
The C-27J is an advanced derivative of Alenia Aeronautica's G.222 (C-27A Spartan in US service), with the engines and systems of the Lockheed Martin C-130J Super Hercules.
The aircraft was selected as the Joint Cargo Aircraft (JCA) for the United States military.
Based on the Alenia G222 and the C-27A operated by the US Air Force in Central America, the C-27J Spartan represents a significant enhancement of an already capable tactical transport.
Offered by the Lockheed Martin Alenia Tactical Transport Systems (LMATTS) joint venture, the C-27J follows the route set by the C-130J in taking a proven design and adding improved avionics and propulsion.
- Custom soundpack by IRIS AudioworX
- Optimised Digital displays for silky smooth operation and improved system performance.
- Fully customisable visual model with options for inflight refuelling, advanced sensors and Head Up Displays.
- Superb flight model for the C-27J from Pam Brooker of JFTC suits the agile handling of this unique aircraft.
- A wide variety of paintschemes in various resolutions to suit your individual systems.
- Custom in cockpit audio for the copilot, tanker operator and loadmaster who all respond to your every decision.
- New design techniques including 'Lotus Style' landing light effects, in-game night vision capability and more.