This scenery expansion package for Microsoft Flight Simulator X / Lockheed Martin Prepar3D and Laminar Research X-Plane 10 contains a highly detailed Lanseria International Airport.
Lanseria Airport was conceptualised during 1972 by two Pretoria pilots, Fanie Haacke and Abe Sher when they identified the ideal site for an airport. The Krugersdorp and Roodepoort Municipalities as well as the Transvaal Peri-Urban Board purchased the land and contracted it to the newly formed Lanseria Management Company on a 99-year lease. Lanseria International Airport was opened to air traffic by, the then minister of transport, Hannes Rall, on 16 August 1974.
- All three versions in ONE package!
- Highly Detailed Airport Buildings.
- Accurate Runway/Apron Lighting.
- Fully AI-Traffic compatible.
- Corrected layout with accurate road network and added vehicle traffic.
- Fully configurable installer - No computer experience needed to install!
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (SP2/Acceleration/Gold Required) / Lockheed Martin Prepar3D / Laminar Research X-Plane 10 • Windows XP(SP2) or better • Pentium 3 GHz (2GHz Duo2Core Intel or better) • 2 GB System RAM • 256 Mb DirectX 9 graphics card • Multi-session DVD-ROM Drive • 245 MB Disk Space • Download Size 65 MB
For FSX and For X-Plane.