Newly updated! External G.A. RADIO STACK for FS9 / FSX GA Radio Stack - full working avionics
GA Radio Stack is an application that can be used in a monitor separated
from the main window of Microsoft Flight Simulator.
The general aviation radio stack makes a great complement to
Great for homebuilt cockpits or simulator enthusiasts who wants to expand their hobbies. Instructor mode is a must have for teaching
Includes eight essential, general aviation, avionics devices.
- Bendix King Style radios.
- KMA 24 Audio Panel.
- KX 155 COM/NAV Transceiver.
- KN 62A DME (Adapted version to use two dme)
- KR 87 Automatic Direction Finder
- KT 76C Transponder.
- Fixed size: 600 x 904 Pixels (approx. real size). Can be reduced by
hiding equipment to 600 x 776 Pixels.
- Many ways to change the values: mouse, keyboard (with different ways to
- Multilingual. User editable language file (Currently available: English,
- Customizable display colors.
- Mouse controlled knobs with auto increment/decrement. (adjustable
- Individual working power switches, can also switch off on FS.
- Possibility to link NAV Ident button with Audio Panel Button (or use the
real mode: separated switching).
- All states are saved in a config file, retrieved when loaded.
- Instructor mode: No needs to connect to FS.
- 95% buttons working, even they not simulated by FS.
- AUDIO: All FS accepted options plus marker lights test.
- COM / NAV: Power, Frequencies and Ident knobs working.
- DME: Source selectable: you can choice displaying dme1 or dme2
- ADF: Full button working, including Stby Freq., Timers (FLT &
ET) and Countdown.
- XPDR: All switch positions, Flight level indication and timed
Recommended minimum system requirements:
requires FSUIPC or
WideFS by Pete Dowson to communicate with MS Fight Simulator.
- Pentium II 90 MHz or better. (high speed is NOT needed)
- Screen: Minimum 1024x768 (w/hiding audio panel)
- or 768x1024 in rotated screen mode (depends on video card
- RAM: Minimum 16 MB (It uses approx. 6 MB)
- HDD: 1.55 MB
For more information please read the help manual attached to the program
once installed. (PDF File)
For FS2004 and For FSX.