NOTE: This purchase provides you with a 'key' to allow you to install the download version of X-Plane 11. As with all download purchases, there are No Refunds on this purchase, regardless if the key has been used or not. ALSO: Please allow 1 business day for the download and software key to be available in your account.
X-Plane 11 is now available!
With a brand new user interface, and a new level of quality in the included aircraft, X-Plane 11 is the upgrade you’ve been hoping for.
X-Plane’s automatically generated scenery (“autogen”) is unique among simulators. It uses data provided by OpenStreetMap to build scenery based on real world features, such as roads and bodies of water, instead of randomly arranging static scenery tiles.
X-Plane 11 will be going a step further by including regional differences in autogen scenery–Europe now has its own unique buildings and roads. The new autogen is based on Germany right now, but more regional differences are planned for updates. This system also provides the basis for scenery developers to provide additional, specific customization through add ons.
Overhauled Fleet - Aircraft models that stand up to scrutiny, from the gear trucks to the rivets. Fly each of these:
Brand new G1000
- Cessna 172SP
- McDonnell Douglas MD-80
- Sikorsky S-76
- Boeing 737-800
- Schleicher ASK 21
- Beechcraft Baron 58
- Boeing 747-400
- Cirrus Visions SF50
- Beechcraft King Air
Many general aviation planes now feature a simulated Garmin 1000. Now you can pop out the G530, G430 or FMS and freely resize the window. You can move it wherever you want, including to a second monitor. In addition to selecting approaches in the GPS, now you can select departures as well.
The FMS is easier to use than ever, with a database that is simple to update and matches industry standards. You can use the keyboard to type into the FMS scratch pad, and there are multiple ways to enter all parts of your flight plan.
The new FMOD sound model is a versatile engine in the default Cessna 172SP, but is also highly customizable by third party developers. FMOD sound reacts to the physics of the world, and everything you do makes a difference in what you hear.
Every aircraft in the fleet comes with a beautiful, usable 3-D cockpit.
Every 3-D cockpit is usable for instrument flight.
Usability - Brand new user interface
One of the biggest priorities for X-Plane 11 was modernizing the user interface making it something that was both easy to learn for new users, and faster and less convoluted for power users. Without sacrificing any of the features you expect, we made it easier to set up every aspect of your flight from one single screen.
In the new user interface, you can:
- Sort aircraft by classification, engine type, or manufacturer
- Mark your favorites to quickly find them later
- Start in exactly the right spot every time by choosing your starting location from a map, rather than a text list
- Use your mouse to drag and adjust visual representations of your weather (both wind and clouds)
- Easily set up multiplayer or multi-machine simulators, without having a Ph.D. in computer networking—just pick the name of the machine you’re trying to connect to, and X-Plane does the rest
- Configure joystick buttons while looking at a picture of your device, instead of guessing which mystery button you’re assigning. Everything is designed with you, the sim pilot, in mind.
X-Plane 11 features a new Flight School section which incorporates the flight training technology we developed for X-Plane 10 Mobile. Take your pick of the tutorials, covering topics such as take offs, landings, ILS navigation, even helicopter basics. We hope Flight School’s tutorials make getting started with X-Plane 11 a much smoother journey for everyone.
Improved 3-D cockpit interaction
Cockpit controls are easier than ever to set just right.
Pushback tugs & fuel trucks
Watch other aircraft get service, or request services for your own aircraft.
New lighting, sound, & effects engine
Bringing new tools to aircraft add-on makers.
New and Enhanced Scenery
Real world airports can be very busy places, with a sense of barely controlled chaos due to all the traffic moving around. X-Plane 11 now includes dynamic vehicles that will perform all kinds of services for your aircraft.
These service trucks make the airports look more alive and populated: see the service vehicles driving around the airport, or servicing other aircraft. Or call them to your aircraft at the beginning of your flight to get fuel, provide power, load baggage, and more. Once you’re all set and ready to go, command a push back from the gate and get on your way!
X-Plane 11 Download includes:
- Universal platforms (Mac, Windows, Linux)
- Worldwide scenery
- 11 high-quality aircraft with immersive 3-D cockpits
- Free internet updates for all versions of 11.xx, including airport improvements
- Minimum Hardware Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i3, i5, or i7 CPU with 2 or more cores, or AMD equivalent (Dual-core CPUs slower than 3 GHz should try the demo before purchasing.)
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Video Card: a DirectX 11-capable video card from NVIDIA, AMD or Intel with at least 1 GB VRAM
- Recommended Hardware Requirements
- CPU: Intel Core i5 6600K at 3.5 ghz or faster
- Memory: 16-24 GB RAM or more
- Video Card: a DirectX 12-capable video card from NVIDIA, AMD or Intel with at least 4 GB VRAM (GeForce GTX 1070 or better or similar from AMD)
- Supported Video Cards
- NVIDIA: NVIDIA GeForce 420 or newer (600 or newer recommended)
- AMD: AMD HD5000 or newer (HD7000 with GCN core or newer recommended)
- Intel: Intel HD 2000 or newer (HD4000 or newer recommended)
- Supported Operating Systems
- OS X: OS X 10.10 or newer (e.g. Yosemite, El Capitan, or Sierra)
- Windows: Windows 7, 8, or 10, 64-bit
- Linux: Varies
- While X-Plane 11 will run on Linux, we don’t provide support for specific distributions; if you want to run on Linux, you will need to try X-Plane on your distribution to see if it is compatible. With that in mind, we have developers using Ubuntu 14.04 and 16.04 LTS successfully.
- For Linux, we require the proprietary driver from AMD or NVIDIA to run X-Plane. You may be able to get X-Plane to run on the Mesa/Gallium driver with an Intel GPU, but this is unsupported. We absolutely do not support the fully open source drivers for AMD and NVIDIA.
: This is a beta version of X-Plane 11. That means this version of X-Plane 11 may be buggy! It may have problems and your favorite aircraft or scenery may not work. Some features may not be complete yet and you may have poor frame rates.xplane, XP11, XP10