Whether you are landing a bush plane on an isolated dirt landing strip, or crossing the Atlantic at the controls of a 747, you will appreciate the quality
and realism of Saitek's new Pro Flight Yoke System. Designed based on real
aircraft and the feedback of pilots to give the best feel and response.
- Precision elevator and aileron control through yoke
- 14 button controls (inc. 6 on the quadrant)
- 3-position mode switch
- Durable, stainless steel yoke shaft
- Ultra-stable 2 position desk clamp
- Built-in chronometer for in-flight timing
- Integrated 3 port USB hub (power adapter available separately)
- Separate 3 axis lever throttle quadrant which can be mounted in
- Saitek Smart Technology programming software included
- Mounting positions for three Saitek Flight Instrument Panels (available early 2008)
Product code: PZ44
Connects via single USB port. (Throttle plugs into Yoke in system) Compatible with Windows XP, XP64, Vista, Vista 64 and Windows 7 & 8. Supports FS2004, FSX, X-Plane & more.
Works with Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals.
The colored handles can be easily configured in any order, they snap on and
off for easy customization.
Add a matching set of throttles for multi-engine aircraft, as in the product
video. Additional throttles come with USB and will plug into the back of the
yoke system, they are in stock and available
For FS2004 and For FSX and For X-Plane.