This scenario pack brings back the good old days of the 1960s where steam and diesel engines could be seen on the lines.
Drive your Class 111* on passenger runs between Templecombe and Bath, deliver freight with a Stanier 8F*, pull a heavy train over the hills with the Class 47 ... Eight new scenarios will bring you hours of driving and fun!
1. TaD 4-1: Early evening Class 47: This is Class 47 single header express to Exeter. It´s set on a chilly march evening.
2. TaD 4-2: Coal to Templecombe: An easy lunchtime-run to Templecombe with your Stanier 8F.
3. TaD 4-3: Morning ride to Templecombe: A local passenger-service calling at every station between Bath and Templecombe. DMU Class 111 double
4. TaD 4-4: Midday passenger run: Its´s a common passenger-service from Templecombe to
Bath Green Park with a Class 55 engine.
5. TaD 4-5: Templecombe - Bath Local. Drive the 16:00h local service from Templecombe toBath. DMU Class 111.
6. TaD 4-6: Templecombe to Bath Freight: Take a mixed freight from Templecombe to Bath on a foggy and rainy wintermorning.
7. TaD 4-7: Binegar to Wincanton Freight: Deliver a short Freight train from Binegar via Evercreech to Wincanton. 4F steam engine.
8. TaD 7-8: Late express to Templecombe: Drive the last passenger service to Templecombe.The weather is very bad this evening. DMU Class 111.
Requirements for this Scenario Pack:
- Trainsimulator 2012 installed
- Class 111 DMU
- 4F AddOn Package
- 8F (included in the Class 111 DMU AddOn)
Payware-AddOns are available at STEAM.