Look for the new USB Thumb Drive Delivery Option Above!
Includes Version 1.9.11
NEW LOW PRICE!
GSX, Ground Services for FSX it’s a revolutionary new product that simulates several operations on ground, like Marshalling, Catering, Boarding/Deboarding of passengers and Baggages, Stairs, Refueling vehicles, Pushback with realistic behavior, Folllow Me cars, Docking System and more, all featuring many native FSX animations and belivable human characters.
GSX works FOR FREE AT ALL FSDT AIRPORTS, because it greatly enhances the previous ParkMe™ feature, and it integrates perfectly with our airports.
Purchasing GSX, will enable to use it at ALL FSX Airports, both default and 3rd party, even those not released yet
GSX offers vehicles in many different types and sizes, depending on the airplane used and the geographical location, and every vehicle is available in many different liveries, chosen automatically by your location in the FSX World.
- Works with every FSX airport, both default and 3rd party
- Supports all default FSX airplanes and many popular 3rd party airplanes.
- Designed for FSX, 100% Pure FSX code
- Different vehicle models, selected depending on the airplane/airport in use
- Many sound effects, supports 3D Surround Sound with OpenAL
- Realistic Human animations using FSX bones/skin mesh
- Full use of FSX advanced materials
- Easy to use user interface, fully integrated in FSX using standard ATC-like menus
- Easy user-customization of vehicles, using the provided Paint Kit
- NEW Live Update feature, keep GSX always updated automatically, with new supported airplanes and airports!
- Direct Airplane Interface™ allows interaction with complex 3rd party airplanes featuring custom door controls, ground equipment like GPU, Wheel chocks, many popular airplane add-ons like the PMDG 737NGX, 747 and MD11, Aerosoft and Wilco Airbus, the CS767, QW757, FS Labs Concorde and many others that will be added through Live Updates, are recognized and supported natively!
- Support for full Airport Customization, already enabled with all FSDT sceneries and some 3rd party, allowing better integration with any airport, also to be distributed and installed automatically by the Live Update feature.
System Compatibility and Requirements
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X with Service Pack 2 or with Acceleration, OR
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X Steam Edition (FSX SE)
- Lockheed Marin Prepar3D (any version)
- Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10 – 32 and 64 bit editions are supported
- This product fully supports DirectX 10.0
FSDreamTeam releases all of their software as a trial version only. The links provide to you upon purchase will be this trial version. You will need to enter the key provided upon purchase to unlock the trial version. Because the software is made available as a trial on the publishers website, and as with all download or boxed software, no returns, refunds or credits are available.
Changes In Version 1.9.11 Include
- Icing conditions detection more realistic, now based on Temperature + Dew Point
- Deicing pads added to Zurich and O’Hare
- Refueling starts by filling wings tanks first, then the central ones and finally externals
- Preset Fuel quantities indicated in USGAL and Lb/Kg (depending on International settings)
- Automatic detection of 3rd party progressive refuel simulation made optional in GSX – Settings
- Support for Prepar3D 3.4.22 (Hotfix 3)
- Support for the PMDG 747-400 V3
- Don’t remove PMDG Ground Equipment around the airplane by default.
- Airplane Configuration: Don’t display traffic cones if engine z < -100 meters. Used by the Concorde
- New Ground Operators added: Aegean, Air Asia, Brussels South Charleroi, EVA Air. REQUIRES Downloading the Vehicles Update or the Full GSX Installer
- More precise collision detection at KMEM
- Bugfix: Refueling not stopping anymore when quantity requested exceeded the tanker capacity and the “Multiple Trips” option was disabled
- Bugfix: Departure (PushBack) queuing
- Bugfix: Random operators appearing when parking has no codes
- Bugfix: Progressive refueling requested by custom aircraft system, activated only if aircraft is parked