Seen criss-crossing the UK, the KFA 'Warflat' and KWA 'Warwell' wagons carry Ministry of Defence (MOD) loads such as the Warrior and Scorpion Armoured Fighting Vehicle (AFVs). These are the biggest military vehicles to travel by rail in the UK and move between various MOD bases.
Modelled in high detail, they are supplied in loaded, unloaded and tail lamp versions. Each wagon features dynamic numbering using the correct number ranges.
Two custom scenarios are included which feature scripted weather and cameras (additional DLC is required to run the included scenarios).
- Highly detail modelling
- High quality textures
- Correct wagon numbering
- Loaded, unloaded and tail lamp versions
- Models of the Scorpion and Warrior AFV's
- Two custom scenarios with scripted weather and cameras
Two Standard scenarios are included.
Please note that the following scenarios require the Portsmouth Direct Line - London Waterloo to Portsmouth add-on route and the Class 66 EWS v2.0 Loco Add-on that are not supplied by default with Train Simulator or with this Military Wagon pack. Both are available to purchase from the STEAM store.
[MOD1] 6V38 - Diverted Marchwood MOD to Didcot
Duration: 60 minutes
The usual route between Marchwood and Didcot has been closed for urgent engineering work so today 6V38 will be diverted via the PDL. Take this train of military vehicles on the section of their journey between Cosham and Guildford.
[MOD2] 6V38 - Knocking Out the Crippled Wagons
Duration: 25 minutes
After being prematurely stopped for wheel flats, 6V38 requires two wagons removing from the train before it can carry on.
- Train Simulator 2019
- Processor: Intel Core-i5 4690 3.50GHz Quad Core or AMD Ryzen 7 1700 3.80GHz Quad Core or better
- Memory: 4GB RAM (maximum possible under 32-bit Windows) /16GB or better for 64-bit Windows
- Graphics: nVidia GeForce GTX 970 or AMD Radeon RX 480 with 4GB dedicated VRAM or better
- Operating System: 32-bit or 64-bit Windows 7 Service Pack 1 / 8.1 / 10
- DirectX: 9.0c
- Network: Broadband connection for Train Simulator 2019
- Storage: High performance SSD recommended
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible audio device
- Requires mouse and keyboard or Xbox controller
- 57MB hard drive space
The included scenarios require the Portsmouth Direct Line - London Waterloo to Portsmouth add-on route and the Class 66 EWS v2.0 Loco Add-on that are not supplied by default with Train Simulator or with this Military Wagon pack. Both are available to purchase from the STEAM store.