This Bundle includes the Rolling Cumulus titles:
- Beni Bush Pilots for FSX and P3D
- Back To The Amazon for FSX
- Orinoco River Pilot Missions for FSX
- Orinoco Skies - River Tide for FSX
Beni Bush Pilots
The Beni River flows in the North of Bolivia, in the northeastern Department known as "El Beni" in the lowlands of the country.Earthwork mounds provide raised living areas and enable the growth of trees that could not survive otherwise in the frequently flooded area.
It is here where "Beni Airways" flying a DC-3 and a Cessna 208 make their daily flights taking passengers, cargo and supplies to small towns along the long river. It is really the only transportaion for many people. Pilots stay with the Airline a long time since its a lot of fun flying in the region, hunting is good, food is plentiful and there are many feasts along the waterway where one really enjoys the cool windy nights of summer. Now the Airline needs pilots since it is thinking of buying three more used planes, a DC-3s and C46s from the famous routes in Colombia....Sign up and take the tour you will always fly it. Oh You can also fly to small ports with a local "Amphibian Service".
- You will be required to Fly passengers and cargo on the regular route, take Tourists to the Mystery Inca Door, do Chariity Flights and much more, its is guaranteed that no pilot will get bored, your slot is waiting.
- Six Regular Routes From Trinidad To Guajara Mirin With
- Destinations In Santa Ana, Exsaltacion, Puerto Siles,
- Nuevo Berlin And San Nicolas.
- Six Water Ports Along The River For Amphibians.
- "Flotadores De Beni Airways Has Service To These Ports)"
- Flying Tourists To The " Mystery Inca Glowing Door To Nowhere"
- "Night Flights On Saturday, Tuesday, Friday And Whenever Requested"
- Helicopter Flights To A Crashed Small Plane, Take A Doctor To Indian
- Village, Check On A Sinking Ship And Rescue Hunters In A Lodge Being
- Circled By Wild Files.
- A Complete Adventure World For Weeks Of Flying
- New Scenery
- Detail Map Of The Area
- Textures For Default Dc-3 And Cessna 208
- Complete Instructions
Back To The Amazon
In the large Amazon Basin in Peru and Brazil almost a million people live in dozens of roadless cities of 3,000 to 70,000 and less residents. These settlements are wholly reliant on rivers and Aviation.
As an extreme example, take Ipixuna, one of the most remote towns in Brazil. Located on a major Amazonian tributary, Ipixuna is an incredible 2,820km by boat from the state capital, Manaus. During the dry season barges transporting fuels and non-perishable foods from Manaus can take more than a month to arrive.
Aviation is indeed a lifesaver in many ways.
You will be flying to Eight locations which need airplanes for their supplies and a safe way to transport people around the very dangerous rivers and jungle of Amazonia!
- Eight Flights To Very Small Villages In The Amazon, Never Before Seen In Fsx/Fsxse
- Bukini, Arara, Fraincap,Ipolungo, Amaril,Islalunga, Paralum, Tulata
- All New Scenery At Villages
- Complete Maps With Flying Route
- A Complete Adventure World For Many Hours Of Bush Flying
- Complete Instructions
- Bonus: Download Texture For Freeware Aircraft In Our Website.
- Access To Airports Charts
- Special "Virtualcol" Shorts 330-100 Texture
- New Scenery At Airports, Many Lighted At Night
- Four Weather Themes Which Can Be Used In Any Flight
- Complete Documentation And Instructions
- Can Be Used With Any Aircraft.
Orinoco River Pilot Missions
* SIX NEW AIRFIELDS ( SVDX, SVR1, SVF4, SV7Y, SVV, SV43)
* NEW SCENERY OBJECTS AND LANDCLASS
* 31 FLIGHTS INTO JUNGLES AND MOUNTAINS
* COMPLETE FLIGHT PLANS DOCUMENTATION
* EASY TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS
- Windows XP with SP3 installed, Vista or 7 (32 or 64 bits).
- Microsoft Flight Simulator FSX with SP1 and SP2 (or Acceleration Pack).
- Pentium V/2GHz or similar
- Minimum 2GB RAM
- 512MB graphics card.
- 100MB available hard disk space.
- DELIVERY METHOD
- DIRECT DOWNLOAD
Orinoco Skies - River Tide
Orinoco Southern Airways is now hiring experienced Bush Pilots. The contract is for one month with a possible extension to a year if you can complete the flights needed to pass their test. Be ready for really bad thunderstorms, fog, high winds and constant wet weather. Bring your machete for emergencies; you will need it if you crash and survive, the jungle is thick!
- Eight Complete Documented Routes On The Orinoco Basin
- A Dramatic Sar Situation
- New Airport And Airfield Scenery
- Good Maps With Compass Bearings
- Eight Ready To Go Flights
- Complete Documentation
- Easy Copy Paste
- Bonus--Two Textures For Freeware Aircraft