FSPS, FSPilotShop.com and Flightsim.com offer you a wide variety of online products and services, including general and personalized content and online and downloadable applications (the Service) on the following terms.
By using the Service in any way you are agreeing to comply with these terms, which we may update without notice and encourage you to check out here at any time.
Unless we expressly note otherwise, these terms incorporate and supersede any other terms associated with the files and applications available on the domain www.FSPilotShop.com, its sub-domains, and any international counterparts and sub-domains, as well as affiliated domains and sub-domains operated by FSPS, Inc.
You will provide accurate and current information on all registration forms on the Service. You will not impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
FSPS, Inc. and any software it distributes or downloads to you (“Software”) contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. Except as expressly authorized by us or the owner of such proprietary information, you will not modify, sell, or distribute works based on the Service or the Software. Unless specifically noted otherwise, FSPS does not own the Software offered on the website. FSPS advertises this software and facilitates the purchase of Software, but the Software remains the property of the company that developed it and the rights to use it are transferred directly to the customer at the time of purchase. FSPS is therefore not liable for the Software performance, any consequences of running the Software, or any provisions or restrictions related to your use of the Software in your jurisdiction.
We or third-party providers of content may provide links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. We do not control these sites and resources, do not endorse them, and are not responsible for their availability, content, or delivery of services.
If you wish to link from your website to the FSPS web site, please visit the Affilliate Program in our partners section. You are granted a limited, non-exclusive license to create a hypertext link to other parts of the Service, provided that the link does not portray the Service, FSPilotShop, or FSPS affiliates in a false, misleading, or defamatory way. We may revoke this license at any time. You will not frame any aspect of the Service or any FSPS content or trademark.
WHILE WE USE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO INCLUDE ACCURATE AND UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION ON THE SERVICE, WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS AS TO THE ACCURACY, QUALITY, TIMELINESS, AVAILABILITY, OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, PRICE OR OTHER MATERIALS AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE, AND YOU SHOULD NOT RELY UPON THEM. WE PROVIDE THE SERVICE ON AN AS IS, AS AVAILABLE BASIS. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO TAKE CORRECTIVE ACTION FOR ANY WEBSITE INACCURACIES. YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND eDIMENSIONAL, ITS EMPLOYEES, DISTRIBUTORS, DIRECTORS, AND AGENTS ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ITS CONTENT OR DELIVERY, OR FOR ANY FORM OF LOSS OR DAMAGE (INCLUDING ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, EVEN IF KNOWN TO US) THAT MAY RESULT FROM ITS USE. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. NO WARRANTY NOT SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT WILL BE VALID. IF ANY OF THE ABOVE PROVISIONS ARE VOID UNDER GOVERNING LAW, OUR LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Our trademarks identify our products and services. You may make fair use of our trademarks in advertising and promotional materials, and in referring to our products and services (for example, in a magazine article) without our permission, provided you follow standard trademark usage practices and provide proper attribution. Other uses require our written permission.
You may never use our trademarks in the following ways:
- In a non-FSPS product name or publication title.
- In, as, or as part of your own trademarks.
- To identify products or services that are not by FSPS.
- To cause confusion.
- To suggest inaccurately that we sponsor, endorse, or are otherwise connected with your activities, products, or services.
- To disparage FSPS.
- In any other manner that FSPS or its users find offensive.
When you use our trademarks, please include the following attribution:
FSPS, E-D and the FSPS logos are registered trademarks of FSPS, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries.br>
Except as noted above, you may not use, copy, or redistribute FSPS logos without written or electronic permission from FSPS. If you do not have a pre-existing agreement with FSPS, you may request permission for logo use, but such permission is granted only infrequently.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
- 1. ACCEPTANCE OF ORDERS:
Any terms contained in Buyer order, which add to, change or conflict with the terms of a quotation and/or these standard conditions are hereby objected to. Any such proposed terms shall be void and the terms contained in or attached to this sales order confirmation shall constitute the complete and exclusive statement of the terms and conditions of the contract between Buyer and Seller and may be modified only in writing.
- 2. CANCELLATIONS:Orders are accepted with the understanding that they are not subject to cancellation once a sales order confirmation has been issued. Any order entered on the basis of this agreement shall be subject to changes, specifications or cancellations by Buyer only with Seller written consent and at a charge which Seller shall determine sufficient to indemnify it against loss.
- 3. DELIVERY:Time of shipment promised is approximate and is not guaranteed. Seller will make every effort to meet requested deliveries, but Seller shall not be responsible for damages of any kind, due to a delay in shipment or delivery.
- 4. RETURNS:All returns must occur within 30 days of purchase. Open and/or used items will be subject to a standard restocking fee up to 20% of the purchase price. Merchandise must be in new and working condition when returned or buyer may be assessed a fee up to the full purchase amount. The buyer must obtain prior approval before returning merchandise. All downloadable software, and any boxed software that has been opened is non-returnable. We understand this is a difficult policy, but this is a step we must take to protect our software developers from software piracy. All returned checks or bank transfers are subject to a $25 fee. Shipping costs and transfer fees are non-refundable.
- 5. CUSTOMS and CURRENCY:Recipient is responsible for all customs or duties fees that may be assessed on purchase. Currency calculator uses the current posted dollar exchange rate. Your credit card company may use a slightly different rate of exchange resulting in minor deviations of actual price plus/minus what is displayed.